Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Fortunes

Hey readers! evygirl01 here! With the holiday season in progress and Christmas looming fast, I thought I'd do a post on it. Enjoy!

With all the Christmas specials on TV, and the big sales in the stores, I realize just how fortunate we really are to have everything we do. Having a warm bed, loving family, or even a computer to see this blog is more than a lot of people can imagine, let alone a Christmas tree or presents. We have a place to call home, food to eat, friends to share the Christmas cheer, and so much more, while there are people freezing and starving. I'm not writing this to give you a depressing Christmas, or to give you a guilt trip, or force you to think of nothing but  the less fortunate. I wrote this so you'd appreciate what you have.

Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
evygirl01

No comments:

Post a Comment