Sunday, October 21, 2012

Delicious Failure


Hey readers! It's evygirl01 here with a post of something that just happened to me. It's my birthday this Thursday, so I decided to make cookies to take to the Youth Group I attend on Wednesdays. I had this recipe of some really yummy chocolate chip cookies that I found online that worked out perfectly last time I made them. So I went about making them as I had done before. This time, it didn't turn out so well, as you can see above... I rechecked everything I did and it all checks out that I did stuff right, but I still ended up with a cookie-cake and some Frisbee-looking things. They still taste good, though, so I'm happy. Still, I thought it was funny and I hadn't posted on here for a really long time, so I figured I would show you guys.

Blog ya soon!
-evygirl01

No comments:

Post a Comment