Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So, the stereotypes ARE real...

Okay, readers. I'm posting from the computer lab in my high school, where my English class is in the computer lab working on a Powerpoint presentation. Here, I realized the most stereotypical, annoying reality I've ever witnessed. (Well, maybe not ever, but it was still VERY high up on the list.)

My project group is finished with our project (Go Ares! God of War!) and I had absolutely nothing to do, so I resorted to watching those around me for ideas. A girl in my grade went to look up how to make a toga out of a sheet on Youtube, and the teacher approved. However, while looking at the videos, the girl found an attractive guy (tanned, ripped, and overall pretty handsome) showing her how to make one. Within seconds, all four of her friends were crowded around the computer, squealing and giggling. She paused the video, they all took out their pretty little iPhones, and... they took pictures. Cropped. Sent to EVERYONE in their contacts. Well, all the shallow, twig-sized girls in there anyway.

Them: *squeal* OMG. *giggle* He's so hot!

Me: (inside my head) Are. You. Kidding. *bangs head on computer desk*

No comments:

Post a Comment